Industry and Policymakers Converge
The Energy Storage Policy Forum is at the epicenter of policy and markets, bringing together stakeholders from across the advanced energy ecosystem for a one-day, interactive and collaborative event.
2016 attendees included:
- White House, FERC, DOE, EPA, and DOD policymakers
- Members of Congress and their Staff
- State PUC Commissioners and Energy Office Staff
- ISO/RTO Executives and Senior Decision Makers
- C-Suite and Leaders from across the Energy Storage Industry
- Allied Stakeholders from Utilities, Renewables, and Broader Power Sector
Our 2017 Policy Forum will bring together leaders from across the industry to meet at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The conference attracts more than 200 participants to participate in a full day of discussion, insightful presentations, and collaborative breakouts where attendees work together to shape the future of energy storage policy and priorities.